Saturday, March 4, 2017

DISCOVER HOW A LIFE OF A DOCTOR FROM STANFORD UNIVERSITY WAS TOTALLY CHANGED IN MINUTES WITH THE ANCIENT SECRETS OF MASTER HEALER DR. PANKAJ NARAM

By Enlighten India blog - Mar 4, 2017

THIS TRUE STORY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

 
 


I am a western trained medical doctor with a degree from Stanford University. I have been struggling for the past 20 years with hypertension, taking a series of different medications with limited success. I have always understood that medication is only directed toward a symptom, and is unable to restore health to my body.  The problem is, that western medicine cannot explain the cause of my problem, and as a result, does not have therapies that can effectively treat or reverse it.

Hypertension is one of the silent killers. It sets the stage internally for heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, loss of vision, dementia, aneurysm, complications during pregnancy, and peripheral vascular disease. The worst part of all, is that it happens slowly, painlessly, and often people are not motivated to do what's necessary to control it until they've had a heart attack or something as life changing.  I see this every day with my patients. It can be devastating, leading to loss of the ability to work, to live independently, to enjoy life.

Fortunately, a few years ago I learned about Dr. Pankaj Naram. I became very curious about his understanding of health and disease after witnessing many amazing results he was able to achieve using the ancient teachings of siddha Veda.  I knew it was very special because many people got better results with his ancient wisdom than do with modern medicine. Amazing! I am trained in medical research and have an insatiably curious mind. I am not easily impressed, but I had to admit that Dr. Naram was doing something very important.

One day I was invited to experience a Marma session after one of his clinics. I was feeling good that day.  But when I had the treatment, I checked my blood pressure first, just so see if this therapy would have any benefit. To my surprise, my blood pressure was 170/111 (using my own equipment). High! But I felt fine. That's why elevated blood pressure is one of those insidious killers, breaking your body down imperceptibly. I can't describe my amazement when only 5 min later, my pressure was down to 140/90. But I was blown away about an hour later when I checked it again after returning home (with the same cuff). 90/44! And I felt fantastic!  Being a scientist, I wanted to know how powerful this treatment was without any other changes. Same diet. No medications. No herbs. Same busy life. For one solid week my pressure went no higher than 115/76. No placebo effect, because I wasn't expecting anything. No hope that it would work just an open mind to explor e something new.

I can say with confidence, that when I take the herbs and follow Dr Naram's recommendations, my blood pressure is very well controlled, a normal 120/80. Better results than I ever had with 20 years of allopathic medication. I know from experience that most chronic illnesses are insidious, wearing the body down, and affecting many if not all the organs. I know without a doubt that they cannot be effectively treated with allopathic medicines that mask the symptoms only. Because I understand that the western approach to illness and disease only slows the progression of the underlying process, I am compelled to change the way I practice. Now that's powerful!  I am eternally grateful to Dr Naram, and to his lineage of great masters of wellness. I am amazed daily as I witness or hear of people reversing their conditions and becoming healthy through the power of this knowledge.  I can only hope that more people will come to know and experience real health and real wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment